Details of Lego 2K Drive about game modes, multiplayer functions and customization
Lego 2K Drive, the upcoming racing game on the LEGO theme from Visual Concepts, is released next week, and 2K published a list of all the necessary information that you may want to know before the full release of the game. This information about Lego 2K Drive includes information about the game modes, multi -user functions and customization parameters, which players will have access to the game.
- Plot. Play alone or in a joint mode with a divided screen on your way from a novice racer to a well -known champion, competing with a number of charismatic rivals in the hope of once win the desired trophy of Sky Cup.
- Cup-Get Grand Prix experience in a series of cup series, including several routes in a row. You will score glasses after each race depending on your finish place, and those who gain the largest number of points will take first places on the podium.
- Race. You can choose any route and level of license class (determining the total speed and affordable abilities).
- Mini-games. There are unique goals in mini-games that are not based on the intersection of the finish line, and speed is not the only thing that is required for success.
Details of the cross -platform game
- Local game/screen separation. On all platforms you can enjoy driving in the screen separation mode for two players. On Nintendo Switch, two players can also connect for a local game using two Nintendo Switch systems according to the same wireless connection.
- Play with friends on the network – unite with the cross -platform game available on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC in Steam and Epic Games Store.
- Play with everyone on the network. See how you compete with riders from all over the world in a multi-user online mode “Play with everyone”, including cross-fauna on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC in Steam and Epic Games Store.
- In the garage, you will collect and modify cars in Lego 2K Drive. You have the opportunity to create your dreams of your dreams in the hangar, setting up every cube. From the very beginning, you will have hundreds of cubes for assembly, sorted by type and category, and more than 1000 unique Lego parts available along the course of adventure.
- All vehicles in Lego 2K Drive have their own characteristics, including maximum speed, acceleration, controllability, health, strength in close combat and weight. The more bricks in your car, the harder it becomes that it affects the weight class.
- After launch, the developers will also provide players with the opportunity to share customizations with friends and community on the Internet.
LEGO 2K Drive is released on May 19 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC and Nintendo Switch.